Static BMS Engineer
Solihull, West Midlands
£35k – 42k plus car, bonus, pension, 29 days annual leave inclusive of customary holidays
- Do you have formal training and usage with Tridium AX and Niagara control systems?
- Would the opportunity to work on a prestigious static site interest you?
I’m once again pleased to be working with my client a successful controls company based in Solihull to take onboard another BMS Engineer to work exclusively on a renowned site based in Solihull.
As a company you can expect a stable working environment/platform for further growth.
They are looking for a BMS engineer with experience with formal Tridium AX 3.8 and Niagaracontrols systems who will be responsible as part of a three person man team for supporting the onsite customer, commissioning, services, project and small projects work, projects, pre-commissioning, system demonstration and hand-overs of a variety of projects of all sizes. Key skills:
- Experience with Tridium AX and Niagara would be an asset but training could be provided
- The ability to engineer and write software would be an asset
- The ability to create schematical graphics and head end packages would be an asset
The successful BMS Engineer can look forward to working on a prestigious static site, ample opportunities for further training as well as the stability of working on a legacy contract. I look forward to hearing from you should you meet the criteria above for this fresh BMS Engineer role operating from a static site based in Solihull.