Geotechnical Engineer – Hertfordshire
A successful and expanding Geotechnical and Environmental consultancy are looking for a Project Geotechnical Engineer to join their medium sized Hertfordshire-based team. The company are ideally looking for an Engineer with between 2 to 5 years’ experience who is able to hit the ground running and take control of their own projects, seeing things through from desk study to investigation and reporting across the commercial and residential sectors.
Successful Geotechnical Engineer will have:
- An ideal minimum of 2 years’ UK-based experience
- Relevant Bachelor degree (Engineering Geology, etc.)
- Masters degree would be advantageous
- Experience producing factual and interpretive reports
- Able to supervise site investigations
- Experience with Basement Impact Assessments or Ground Movement Analysis would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work within a successful and expanding company
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Geotechnical Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.