Geotechnical Engineer – Berkshire
A large environmental specialist with offices throughout the UK and Europe are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer with an ideal minimum of 3 years’ experience to join their Berkshire office. The successful Geotechnical Engineer will be able to hit the ground running and have experience in seeing things through from desk study to investigation and reporting across range of sectors.
Successful Geotechnical Engineer will have:
- An ideal minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Relevant Bachelor degree (Engineering Geology, etc.)
- Master’s degree would be advantageous
- Experience producing factual and interpretive reports
- Able to supervise site investigations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Opportunity to work within a successful and expanding company
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Geotechnical Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.