£30 – 40k depending on experience, 28 days annual leave inclusive of customary holidays, pension, plus flexible benefits
- Do you have working knowledge of Windows onwards, Windows Server 2003 onwards and Mac OS X onwards, iOS and Android?
- Do you have a full understanding of wired and wireless networking, IP addressing (IPv4, IPv6) along with VMWare?
- Would you like to work for a stable company that actually invests in their staffs professional development?
We are proud to be supporting our long standing client appoint an experienced IT Engineer. They started primarily as a business within building management systems however now cover multi-disciplinary specialities acting as consultant across multiple technologies areas.
They deals mainly with open products and services as this integrates with their core principles of ensuring that their own clients are delivered a service that is ‘best-in-class’
As IT Engineer you will be working within a renowned IT division, receive specialist training where necessary, operating within a company that is stable with a low staff turnover and whom promote ample opportunities for further financial and professioanl enhancements as your tenure there gathers pace.Duties
- Planned and preventative maintenance of clients computers (applying patches).
- Full system administration and maintenance of internal systems.
- Full support of clients ICT systems – planned and preventive as well as troubleshooting – 1st/2nd/3rd line of support.
- Support is a mixture of adhoc and contract, reactive and proactive.
- Recommending, supplying, installing and commissioning new hardware/software to clients (new PC’s, printers, routers, switches, phone systems, wireless systems etc.) Update of all technical documentation.
Do apply with your updated CV to be considered for this dynamic role operating as IT Engineer based in Central London.
- Complete working knowledge of Windows onwards, Windows Server 2003 onwards and Mac OS X onwards, iOS and Android.
- Full understanding of wired and wireless networking, IP addressing (IPv4, IPv6).
- Full understanding of VLANs.
- Good experience of Virtual machines using VMWare.
- Ability to setup and configure routers and switches, a range of manufacturers is ideal. ZyXel and DrayTek are the main two already in use but clients have many existing routers and switches.
- Ability to work whilst having client in near proximity and under pressure.
- Excellent learner