Geotechnical Engineer with Offshore Wind Farm experience
An international offshore wind farm engineering consultancy are looking for a Junior Geotechnical Engineer to join their 15-strong Central London based team. This is an office-based freelance or fixed term contract role initially lasting 6 months, whereby the engineer will be carrying out assessments for jack-up vessels.
Successful Geo-Environmental Engineer will have:
- An ideal minimum of a years’ experience in the design and evaluation offshore wind farm jack-ups/ foundations
- Civil Engineering degree
- Master’s degree would be advantageous
- Proficiency in software such as Matlab, Visual Basic, Plaxis, GRLWEAP and gINT
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary of up to £33k for a junior level role
- Potential for contract extension
- Ability to work on fantastic offshore wind farm projects
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Geotechnical Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.