RGB are representing one of Ireland’s largest Irish owned consultants in Civil Infrastructure, Waste & Resource Management, Energy, Environment and Data Management.
They are seeking to recruit a Senior Revit Structural Engineering Technician to join our CAD team. The post will suit candidates with a minimum 5 years’ experience keen to apply their professional skills and experience in a busy and dynamic civil, structural and environmental engineering practice.
Skills/Qualifications & Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs, using information provided by the Engineering/Design team.
- Development of highly detailed Revit Models and generation of construction drawings from Revit Structures software.
- Knowledge of CADS RC, AutoCAD, Civil 3D and RC detailing/scheduling is important.
- Continually using own initiative and knowledge to support and grow the CAD team and use of technical programs.
- Work independently without needing significant help form others, and provide guidance and support to other members of the CAD team.
- Anticipates and understands all drafting aspects and requirements for large scale engineering projects.
- Assume ownership of work, and work with project managers to ensure timely delivery within budgetary constraints.
- Efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative.
- The ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as well as a high level of commitment to success.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail required.
- The ability to adopt and work to new procedures and systems quickly.
- Hold a recognised cert. or diploma or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering.
- After attaining qualification, have at least 5 years’ relevant experience of using Revit/AutoCAD.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If of interest please call Ross on +44 (0)2895 905 199 for further details.