RGB are representing one of Ireland’s largest Irish owned consultants in Civil Infrastructure, Waste & Resource Management, Energy, Environment and Data Management.
They are seeking to recruit a Principal Design Structures Engineer. The role will suit candidates with a minimum of 8 years of experience supporting the Technical Director (Structures). The successful candidate will join an established company and will have the opportunity to acquire a broad range of skills and experiences with support from mentors across several disciplines.
Skills/Qualifications & Key Responsibilities
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 8 years post-graduate experience.
- Chartered Engineer status.
- Bridge design experience.
- Ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and costs agreed with the client.
- Planning and managing CAD documentation of design work, working closely with Engineering Technicians.
- Attend onsite meetings with the client and other professionals.
- Familiarity with CADS RC and Revit.
- Working knowledge of structural analysis software such as Tekla Tedds/Midas Civil.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant health and safety legislation.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Candidate should be a high-energy professional with relevant experience.
- A working knowledge of Public Works Contracts will benefit your application.
- Excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills required.
- Key attributes also necessary include efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative.
- Full Drivers Licence.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If of interest please call Ross on +44 (0)2895 905 199 for further details.