RGB are representing one of Ireland’s largest Irish owned consultants in Civil Infrastructure, Waste & Resource Management, Energy, Environment and Data Management.
They areseeking to recruit Project Engineer to join our Energy and Renewables team.The role will suit candidates with a minimum of two years of experience.
The successful candidate will join an established company and will have the opportunity to acquire a broad range of skills and experiences with support from mentors across several disciplines.
Skills/Qualifications & Key Responsibilities:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of two years post-graduate experience
- Chartered Engineer status preferred
- Acting as a member of the design team, helping to ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and costs agreed with the client
- Planning and managing CAD documentation of design work, working closely with Engineering Technicians
- In conjunction with senior staff, attend onsite meetings with the client and other professionals
- Ensure compliance with our Quality Assurance and Management Systems
- Ensure compliance with the relevant health and safety legislation
- Coordinating work with other members of the project team
- Must be prepared to travel for work
- Candidate should be a high-energy professional with relevant experience
- A working knowledge of Public Works Contracts will benefit your application
- Excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills required
- Key attributes also necessary include efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If of interest please call Ross on +44 (0)2895 905 199 for further details.