RGB are working with an established multi-disciplinary consultancy and they are looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer to join their specialist projects team based in Surrey. They are looking for a candidate with at least 12 years’ experience to work on a variety of projects across multiple sectors but predominantly commercial and residential.
Summary of job role:
- Providing management and mentorship to a team whilst overseeing projects.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of projects from start to finish.
- Being able to deliver projects both on time and within budget.
- Delivering presentations and internal training.
- Business development.
- Managing finances and fees.
- Assisting with recruitment, performance reviews.
- BEng (or equivalent) or proven practical experience.
- Chartered status (or working towards).
- High level of understanding of BSRIA BG6 and RIBA stages, Part L, the CDM Regulations, BREEAM, renewable technology etc. and be able to share your knowledge.
- Proficient in the use of; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Trimble (formally Amtech) or Cymap, DIALux or similar. Preferably conversant with and able to use AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience in condition surveys/report writing.
- An excellent understanding of other MEP engineering disciplines.
- Able to work on quick turnaround projects and to ability to work on multiple different projects simultaneously.
- Track record in leadership and financial management.
- Good communication skills, high level of attention to detail and a professional approach with excellent interpersonal skills.
There is many additional benefits on top of this competitive salary. Should you have any questions or need more information on this position then please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.