RGB are working with an established multi-disciplinary consultancy and they are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join their specialist projects team based in Surrey. They are looking for a candidate with at least 4 years’ experience to work on a variety of projects across multiple sectors but predominantly commercial and residential.
Summary of the role:
- Providing support to senior staff in designing electrical systems, preparing drawings, specifications and product schedules for projects from start to finish.
- Checking tender submissions, drawings and technical submittals to ensure quality of products and equipment are in accordance with design.
- Visiting sites.
- Involvement in the planning of work schedules.
- Building relationships and contacts to ensure business development.
- BEng (or equivalent) or proven practical experience.
- Demonstrable understanding of BSRIA BG6 and RIBA stages, Part L, the CDM Regulations and BREEAM and renewable technologies.
- In-depth understand of relevant British Standards.
- A reasonable understanding of other MEP engineering disciplines.
- An ability to work under pressure on quick turnaround projects and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in the use of; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Trimble (formerly Amtech) or Cymap, DIALux or similar.
- Experience working with and able to use AutoCAD and Revit (desirable).
- Experienced in condition surveys/report writing (including pre-acquisition, vendor, dilapidations, etc.).
- Good communication skills and a good team work ethic.
There is many additional benefits on top of this competitive salary. Should you have any questions or need more information on this position then please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.