Graduate Geo-Environmental Consultant – Norfolk
A successful Environmental Consultancy with offices throughout the UK are looking for a Graduate Geo-Environmental Consultant to join their Norfolk based team. The successful candidate will be working on a wide range of projects within the commercial, industrial and residential sectors, being involved in all stages from Desk Studies and Site Investigations to Laboratory Testing and Reporting.
Successful Geo-Environmental Consultant will have:
- An ideal minimum of 3 months’ relevant experience
- Relevant Bachelor degree – 2:1 minimum
- Master’s degree would be advantageous
- Some knowledge of site investigations
- Basic understanding of Phase 1 and Phase 2 reports
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Excellent opportunity for a graduate to work for a market leading company
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Graduate Geo-Environmental Consultant role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.