Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer - Hertfordshire
A leading multidisciplinary consultancy with offices across the UK are looking for an Intermediate to Senior level Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their Hertfordshire team. The successful Geo-Environmental Engineer will have an ideal minimum of 5 years’ experience with site investigation, remediation, planning, contract/ project management and client liaison. They will also be working across a range of housing development, rail, road, commercial, industrial and leisure projects.
Successful Geo-Environmental Engineer will have:
- Competitive salary
- Good opportunity for career development and growth within the company
- Good support for chartership
- Opportunity to gain well rounded experience working across a vast range of sectors
- An ideal minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Good client liaison skills
- Relevant degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology, Environmental Sciences or similar
- Good experience in producing interpretive reports
- Experience liaising with regulators and local authorities
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Senior Geo-Environmental role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.