RGB are assisting a structural/civil design consultancy (located Sandyford, Dublin 18) find a Structural Design Engineer with a minimum of five years’ experience.
Your key responsibilities will be the design of large scale buildings and associated work (including some associated Civil). They are currently using the following software Structural; Masterseries & SAFE. Civil; Microdrainage.
- 6-8 storey Residential/Hotel/Student accommodation developments.
- Multi-storey RC flat slab on RC cols. over transfer slab podium over Double Basement (RC).
- Shopping Centres (1-3 storey mainly steel structures).
- Multi-storey Office Developments in Dublin and Corks; 50/50 RC or steel.
- Misc. Medium to small scale projects
Here are some other important details. Budget Salary/Package:
€40-70K subject to experience Contracted & Working Hours:
9am – 5.30pm (Mon-Fri) Interview Process:
Interview face to face with full project portfolio. Parking:
Can be arranged Office Social:
To be discussed
If you are interested in this and want to find out more information or be put forward to this role, please call Ross +44 (0)2895 905 199 for a confidential conversation.