A leading multidisciplinary property consultancy now has a vacancy available for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join its office in Central London (London Bridge).
- The Senior Mechanical Engineer job will pay up to £57,000 (depending on experience).
- Has been trading for over 50 years.
- Employ over 300 staff across 8 offices.
- Key project sectors include commercial, residential and education.
- Key services include Building Services, Civil & Structural Engineering, Building Surveying, Architecture and Cost & Project Management.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer job role will include:
- Take a leading role in the design team and manage an interdisciplinary M&E team on a wide range of commercial, residential and education projects from £1m - £300m.
- Develop new opportunities for the M&E team within the current client base and establish new client contacts.
- Take a lead in projects to design low energy and renewable technology to meet with regulation and planning requirements.
- Work with the internal senior team to develop the M&E group resource and workloads.
- Take an active role in the management of the group to expand and develop new and existing business.
- Develop and present project design proposals to a client following the external brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead internal consultant or as member of a team.
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
- Issue in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements.
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as lead internal consultant for the project.
- When acting as lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in his letter of appointment.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer job vacancy.