Geo-Environmental/ Geotechnical Engineer – East Midlands
A successful medium-sized Consultancy are looking for a Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their expanding East Midlands based team. The successful Engineer will be both office and site based, working on Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical aspects of projects within the residential, commercial and government sectors. Responsibilities within the role will consist of the production of Phase 1 reports, supervision of site investigations, soil logging, production of Geo-Environmental/ Geotechnical factual and interpretive reports, as well as client liaison.
Ideally you will have:
- Circa 2-5 years’ experience
- Geotechnical or Geo-Environmental site investigation experience
- Relevant degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology, Environmental Sciences or similar
- Experience producing Phase 1 reports
- Factual and interpretive reporting experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Training and support to chartership
- Private health care
- Good opportunity for career progression
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Geo-Environmental/ Geotechnical Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.