Job Title: Civil Engineer Technician – Hertfordshire
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
Are you a Civil Engineer Technician seeking to go up the career ladder? Do you have experience within the Highways & Infrastructure Design environment? If you tick these boxes, then keep on reading!
RGB Network are working on behalf a Civil & Structural engineering design consultancy who are currently seeking to recruit a Civil Engineer Technician for their growing Civil engineering team based in Hertfordshire. This company are ideally seeking for a Civil Engineer Technician who has some experience creating drawings or draughting that are focused on Roads & Drainage networks using appropriate software.
As a Civil Engineer Technician:
- Working alongside Senior Staff to provide CAD drawing support
- Providing administrative support – completion of CAD drawings to formulate technical submission packs for detailed road and sewer designs.
- Assisting with editing of designs following receipt of comments from adopting authorities.
- Undertaking Private Drainage and External Works detailed designs.
- Other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the position.
The ideal Civil Engineer Technician:
- Minimum HNC level qualification in Civil Engineering
- Understanding of requirements of S38/S104/S278 Designs and process’s
- Project experience in residential housing site design would be advantageous.
- Familiarity of common highway and drainage sectional agreements (S38, S278, S104, S106) is desirable
- Numeracy / general mathematics understanding is essential
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Competent in using other design software; Civil 3D and Microdrainage
- Good organisation, communication and presentation skills are essential – a good understanding of general processes and quality assurance standards is desirable
- Good level of commercial awareness and appreciation of the importance of client expectations and deadlines.
If you are interested in this opportunity and/or similar Civil Engineer Technician roles then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org