Job Title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer – London
- Offering a competitive salary for the right Senior Infrastructure Engineer, ranging from; £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme up to 4%, bonus scheme from 5% to 10% of salary, gym membership scheme, private health care, flexible work arrangement scheme and cycle to work scheme.
- Opportunity to lead a growing civil Engineering team based in their head office located in South West London.
A new opportunity to join a civil & structural engineering consultancy has come into the job market. RGB Network is representing a medium sized engineering practice who are currently on the market seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to lead their Infrastructure design team based in their London office.
- This engineering practice has been operating within the built-environment industry for more than 20 years and has been rapidly expanding, with now more than 100 employees across three offices in the UK.
- This engineering practice provides expert advice within the private sector on a number of different projects; Residential, Commercial, Health-care, Hotels and Educational developments.
- In the year 2016, this civil & structural engineering consultancy has won a few awards for the projects they have worked on recently; RIBA awards, NLA People’s choice and NLA Built Housing awards.
- This opportunity is suitable for Engineers who have the desire to undertake a managerial role and lead the infrastructure engineering team.
- You would be working under the Director, giving you the opportunity to liaise with clients and other design teams to manage and procure deliverables on time.
- As the lead Infrastructure Engineer you would be managing a team of 6 engineers strong and delegate in the delivery outputs to a set deadline.
- Take part in the recruitment process to grow the Infrastructure engineering team further on a regular basis.
The Ideal Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Would have experience operating within the private sector industry for an engineering consultancy producing Highways & Drainage designs.
- Willing to manage the team and liaise with clients effectively in both verbal and written formats.
- Capable of using relevant software; Civil 3D, PDS and Windes Microdrainage.
- Has knowledge and experience liaising with local authority under the relevant agreements; S38 & S278, S104 & S106.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this or similar Senior Infrastructure Engineer opportunities then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email pmiah(@)rgb.co.uk