Principal Civil Engineer – Central London
- For the right Principal Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary package ranging from; £48,000 to £55,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme from 5% to 10% of salary, gym membership scheme, private health care, flexible work arrangement scheme and cycle to work scheme.
RGB Network are currently representing a well-established, nationwide multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Principal Civil Engineer.
This company has been operating within the industry for more than 50 years, and have established a reputable presence providing engineering services across the UK and internationally. Due to increased demand in Central London, their London infrastructure team is seeking to further grow their department and employ a Principal Civil Engineer who is specialist within drainage infrastructure, to manage project workload and a small team.
The London Civils team is ideally seeking a Chartered Civil Engineer, who is both technically & commercially capable to hit the ground running on their workload. The role would encompass the; detailed design, project management and commercial management of a range of large multi-disciplinary developments.
Experience required for this Principal Civil Engineer role:
- Technical - experience of using DMRB, Manual for Streets, design of SUDS features for adoption, experience with local authorities with Section 38, 104 & 278
- Project Management - from project inception through detailed design and site supervision along with the ability to meet deadlines
- Commercial - working with private sector clients, understanding their requirements and an understanding of the financial performance of projects, tender and contract administration
- Business development – preparation of project proposals, using initiative to develop relationships
- AutoCAD and WINDES (Civil 3D would be an advantage)
- Civil Engineering degree or HNC/D with extensive experience
- CEng/IEng MICE
If you would be interested in this or similar Principal Civil Engineer roles then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.