RGB are working with one of the building services industry’s largest independent contractors. They are looking to appoint a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their office in Northampton. This position will involve heavy design involvement as well as leading on assigned projects.
- Basic knowledge of electrical and public health systems and an understanding of the design principles involved
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience within the Building Services Industry and ideally from a consultant or contracting background
- HNC qualified (minimum)
- Have leadership qualities and be able to build and maintain a strong spirit within a team
Summary of the role:
- Delivering an integrated design in accordance with the design programme
- Provide mentorship to trainees and other team members
- Represent the company at post tender interviews
- Manage team design quality in accordance with company QA policies
- Take a lead role in achieving the high levels of expectation in regards to technical competence within the design department
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has big career aspirations and an appetite for progression. This employer offers a competitive salary plus additional benefits such as; company car or car allowance, 25 days holiday, private health care, life insurance and a pension scheme.