RGB are working with a pro-active and client focused M&E Building Services company in London. They are looking for a strong Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team and contribute to projects across London and the south-east.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to lead project design, size and select equipment
- Work collaboratively with senior staff
- Have good knowledge of HVAC and an understanding of BRUK, SBEM, BREEAM assessments and requirements
- Can fully size and detail CHW, LTHW, ventilation, DWS systems
- Be comfortable with engaging with contractors and clients
Information about the company:
- Mechanical installer with strong in-house design
- Friendly office based in Central London
- Large office refurbishments (£3m - £7m mechanical services)
- Part of open and cooperative design team
- Mostly design and build projects
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to progress their career at a personable company where you will learn and develop in a friendly and supportive environment.
For more information, please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network