Civil CAD Technician – Central London
RGB Network are currently representing a large Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Civil CAD Technician to join their established London design team.
This engineering practice has been established for 10 years, and they have been branded as one of London’s leading engineering consultancies. The London office holds more than 100 staff, and working on high-profile projects across the UK has led them to winning many awards. Some examples of their projects include; sustainable drainage design for a new 100,000 square ft London commercial office development, refurbishment & extension of 14 storey offices into Residential apartments designing the storm water attenuation systems.
Due to an increased inflow of demanding projects, the Civils team now require a technically confident Civil CAD Technician to work alongside their experienced Engineers.
Salary & Benefits
- This consultancy is seeking a Civil CAD Technician who has experience within roads & drainage designs for private sector developments
- Responsibilities would involve assisting the team in large infrastructure projects, producing Civil 3D models
- Experience required; highways infrastructure designs, SUDS drainage designs and S104 applications
- Experience using Microdrainage is advantageous.
- For the right Civil CAD Technician, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package ranging between; £28,000 to £33,000 (depending on experience)
- Accredited ICE training schemes and payment towards membership fees
- Strong encouragement for career progression
- Young office friendly team with regular incentives, previous examples include; New York, Ski trips, study trips to Venice and various others around Europe.
If you are interested in this or similar Civil CAD Technician roles then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.