An established national Building Services consultancy has a vacancy available for a high level Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer at its office in Cambridge.
- £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Been in business for over 30 years
- 7 UK offices
- They offer full MEP Building Services consultancy services including mechanical, electrical and public health design, sustainability, BREEAM and CAD / BIM
- Project sectors include laboratories, schools, higher education, offices and heritage buildings
- Excellent training programme with fantastic career development opportunities
Intermediate Electrical Engineer job role:
- Working on projects at all stages including site survey, feasibility, concept and detailed design, installation support and commissioning
- Design of electrical services including lighting, power, security, fire distribution systems and telecoms
- Attend meetings with projects stakeholders including clients, architects and contractors
- Producing technical documents and specifications
- Using software such as Amtech, Dialux and Relux
The company is seeking an Electrical Engineer who can progress to senior level quickly or is in the process of moving into a senior role. They can offer the opportunity for you take ownership of your own projects and deliver these from start to finish.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Electrical Design Engineer job vacancy.