Project Civil Engineer – Central London
RGB Network are representing a boutique Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy based in Central London in their search to employ a Project Civil Engineer.
This engineering consultancy has been operating within the London market for more than 30 years, and has been recognised as one of London’s leading engineering consultancies. Due to continuous growth, they now have 3 offices across the UK and are seeking to expand further in London.
They work on a range of high-profile private sector developments, examples include; SUDS drainage designs for a 9 storey residential building, designs to existing structures & infrastructure to create an international 5-star boutique hotel, structural reinforcements & sustainable infrastructure designs for Royal Albert Hall and many more.
Salary & Benefits
- This consultancy is seeking a Project Civil Engineer who has a minimum of 3 years’ experience within roads & drainage designs for; large regeneration projects, housing estates, sewer diversions is desirable
- Experience with; flood risk assessments, detailed SUDS drainage design experience and S106 applications
- Familiarity with; build over agreements, S278 applications and highways designs
- Confident in using the following; Windes Microdrainage, Civil 3D / PDS and AutoCAD
- For the right Project Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package ranging between; £35,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Statutory pension contribution scheme
- Discretionary bonus at 10% of salary – dependant on performance
- Company mobile phone / allowance
- 26 days annual leave
- Yearly incentive abroad
If you are interested in this or similar Project Civil Engineer roles then please get in contact with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.