RGB are working with a young yet established building services consultancy that are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their design team. They have an impressive portfolio of projects across a variety of sectors including commercial, high-end residential, retail and so much more. They work with exciting end users such as Heineken, Ralph Lauren, Jaguar Landrover and many more.
Being the sole consultancy for a number of loyal architects and project managers, both within the UK and across Europe, workflow is constant and fast paced.
- Degree qualified
- 5+ years’ experience
- High level of communication skills and comfortable in a client facing environment
- Ability to self-motivate and self-teach
- CAD Skills (desirable)
- Willingness and ability (passport) to travel within Europe
Summary of role:
- Looking after all mechanical aspects from calculations, mechanical design (HVAC), pipe sizing, sourcing equipment, writing specifications and attending meetings
- Oversee and mentor junior engineer
- Take control of projects
This is a great opportunity to join a small but growing team at a consultancy that can offer you a broad range in project experience, good career development prospects and support with on-going training, as well as multiple employee benefits and staff social events. The ideal candidate will show the ambition to stay long term and contributed to the continued growth of the company.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.