RGB are working with an international, award-winning building services design consultancy who are looking for a Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their London office. They pride themselves on innovative, low energy solutions and the delivery of global projects.
Summary of the Electrical Engineer role:
- Providing support to senior staff in designing electrical systems, preparing drawings, specifications and product schedules for projects from start to finish.
- Checking tender submissions, drawings and technical submittals to ensure quality of products and equipment are in accordance with design.
- Visiting sites.
- Involvement in the planning of work schedules.
- Building relationships and contacts to ensure business development.
Requirements as an Electrical Engineer:
- 3 years’ experience.
- A relevant BEng.
- Demonstrable understanding of BSRIA BG6 and RIBA stages, Part L, the CDM Regulations and BREEAM and renewable technologies.
- In-depth understand of relevant British Standards.
- A reasonable understanding of other MEP engineering disciplines.
- An ability to work under pressure on quick turnaround projects and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in the use of; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Trimble (formerly Amtech) or Cymap, DIALux or similar.
- Experience working with and able to use AutoCAD and Revit (desirable).
- Experienced in condition surveys/report writing (including pre-acquisition, vendor, dilapidations, etc.).
- Good communication skills and a good team work ethic.
This opportunity will suit a candidate who has the desire to join a leading consultancy and to work on exciting projects across the globe.
For more information contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.