Mechanical Engineer - Central London
Our client is a leading multinational engineering firm are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to work in their London office. They develop award winning engineers and have offices in 8 Locations around the globe, 22 industry awards.
Projects in 70 countries, from 90 private apartments and 300,000ft2 office building in the heart of London to 32 storey commercial high rise development in Dubai.
Our client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer who can take on medium sized projects, take on a role in development, design and coordination of engineering projects.
- Develop and specify applications of controls, instruments and operating systems of all building engineering services purpose
- Survey tests and reports on existing mechanical installations
- Specifies activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Daily decision making on project progress, direct liaison with and provides advice to client
- Take part in technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams
- Engineering calculations to ensure drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
- Responsible for technical content and accuracy of Trainee, Graduates and Engineers
- Validation and checking of designs and specifications
- BEng, MSc and have sufficient experience
- MCIBSE/MIEE or HNC/HND + appropriate experience or equivalent
- Competent in specification design/drawing for several building types
- Knowledge of key Health and Safety issues and legislation
- Able to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Knowledge of British and European Standards/Regulations and Codes
- Follow principles of the Ethic Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines
- Must be a British/EU national as we are unable to offer sponsorship
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Mentoring support from successful leaders
If you are interested in this role or similar mechanical engineering positions then please get in touch with Michael Gunaretnam at RGB network on 020 7932 2800 or email.