Electrical Design Engineer
RGB have been retained by a leading engineering consultancy to find an Electrical Design Engineer. They have offices in the UK, Middle and Far East, established in 1998.
Looking for an individual who can work independently and as part of a team. The role will be based in their Leeds office, you will be given continuous training by the staff to gain technical, managerial and creative excellence.
Our client is part of a conglomerate, they have the financial backing and man power of a large organisation which offer staff the opportunity to progress and dictate how they want to progress in their career.
- Assist in developing conceptual and detailed design solutions in line with client brief
- Provide technical support and advice
- Work directly with clients to deliver various projects
- Assist in production of electrical services specifications
- Competent in the production of detailed electrical design solution for 400V/230V power supply
- AutoCAD, Hevacomp and Amtech software skills
- Educated to at least HNC/Degree level in a relevant subject such as Building Services
- Competitive salary
- Provide training to develop individuals so they can work towards a senior level and beyond
For more information on this role or other similar positions, please contact Michael Gunaretnam at RGB Network.