ASSOCIATE AV DESIGNER
RGB are working with one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancy who provide engineering services for the built environment worldwide.
They are looking for an Associate AV Designer to assist the Group Leader with deliver of AV projects, with effective use of assisting engineers, maintaining technical quality, professionalism, completing all design activities to programme.
- In depth Professional AV and/or Broadcast Television systems engineering knowledge.
- Experience of projection and display, writing, visualisation, audio, control, scaling and switching and BYOD devices.
- Experience of tendering and supply management.
- Knowledge in AV technologies and able to evaluate innovations and developments.
- Deep understanding of audio visual and multimedia technologies typically found within a commercial, retail, residential and hotel environments.
- 2D skills using AutoCAD.
- TCP/IP Networking knowledge (desirable)
- Infocomm CTS Certification (desirable)
- Infocomm CTS-D Certification (desirable)
- Ability to communicate well, lead and work under pressure.
- Take technical briefs for a projects.
- Produce detailed systems designs and schematics to match the brief.
- Assistance in the production of M&E CAD drawings.
- Produce written technical equipment specifications.
- Provide project details and equipment specifications to control system programmers.
- Provide technical information to project team.
- Assist in producing fee proposal in relation to AV systems.
- Assess and appraise new technologies to help deliver the best possible solution to projects.
- Manager AV project delivery and ensure all projects and reports are technically compliant.
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients and contacts to achieve success and repeat business.
For more information please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.