SENIOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
RGB are working with a national, award winning, multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work in their stunning Central London Office. The company has nearly 30 years’ experience and has built up an incredible portfolio which includes a wide variety of projects.
They are looking for an experience Electrical Engineer who is technically very good and comfortable in client facing environments. The role will involve predominantly commercial office fit-out/refurbishment and work in existing buildings.
Summary of the role:
- Develop and present project design proposals clients on behalf of the design team
- Site inspections and surveys, as required to produce the design and tender package
- Prepare, ready for tender of specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
- As required, tendering, tender analysis and recommending of appropriate contractor to meet project requirements when acting as Lead Consultant.
- When acting as Lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management and contract administration as defined by the client in his letter of appointment
- Site inspections to ensure that works are completed in accordance with the design and specification requirements/workmanship standards required. Overseeing of testing and commissioning and checking of record drawings/operating and maintenance manuals.
- Provide technical and commercial advice to clients.
- Relevant BEng/BSc
- Management experience is desirable
- Experience in working for a consultancy
- A good team working ethic but able to work independently
This is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking to progress in there career and take on more responsibility. Training is offered and development is encouraged; this consultancy provides practical and financial assistance to all staff.
They are offering a competitive salary of between £50k-£60k with a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a health and wellbeing corporate programme. They also have many incentives and staff social events and other learning/development opportunities.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.