Sustainability Consultant – London
RGB are working with a globally leading, multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consultancy who are looking for a Sustainability Consultant to join their Infrastructure and Environment team at their stunning office in Central London. Their increased workload spans across a variety of sectors including urban regeneration, education, healthcare, property, waste, and energy.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience, with good knowledge of sustainability and is adaptable to the ever-changing demands of delivering sustainable solutions.
Summary of the role:
- Develop and deliver sustainability strategies covering a wide range of topics
- Write statements and technical reports
- Deliver environmental assessments (e.g. BREEAM, etc)
- Provide input on sustainability best practices and innovations for project teams and contribute to internal meetings
- Attend client and project team meetings
- Relevant degree (Masters level is desired)
- Technical knowledge of different sustainability areas
- Expertise in renewable energy, energy efficiency and passive design (highly desirable)
- Have attention to detail, a positive approach and be comfortable in a client facing environment
- A passion for sustainability
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression and project exposure. They offer a competitive salary of between £30k and £40k dependent on experience, together with flexibility and benefits package.
If this opportunity interests you then please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.