Job Title: Graduate Civil Engineer – Manchester
- For the right Graduate Civil Engineer, the company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £26,000 to £31,000 depending on experience.
- Career progression strongly encouraged within this consultancy.
- Young social environment with occasional company incentives.
RGB Network is currently representing a Transport & Infrastructure design engineering consultancy who is seeking to expand their Civil engineering team. This company has an office based in Manchester, and they are now on the market looking for the right Graduate Civil Engineer.
- This Civil engineering consultancy firm has been operating within the industry for a good number of years and they have 6 offices across the UK.
- Within their Manchester office, they have a young vibrant team consisting of Civil Engineers and Technicians giving a total of 10 employees within the Civil engineering department.
- As a Civil engineering company, they are well-established and have a good stronghold of clients within the private & public sector.
- Working as a Graduate Civil Engineer within this company you would be working under a Director who would encourage you to take on a consistent workload of projects.
- You would be responsible for working alongside Junior and Senior Civil engineers producing Highways & Drainage designs.
- As a Graduate Civil Engineer you would also receive the opportunity to become commercially aware and take on some responsibility to manage projects within your capability.
- You would be working on a diverse range of projects varying in size and sectors; Residential developments, Commercial buildings, Retail parks and many more.
The ideal Graduate Civil Engineer
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Has 12 months experience working as a Graduate Civil Engineer within a similar private sector consultancy.
- Capable of using the relevant software; AutoCAD, Civil 3D, PDS and Microdrainage.
- Capable of producing designs under the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- Have good communication skills in both verbal and written format.
If you are interested in this or similar Civil Engineer vacancies then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email email@example.com