Civil Engineer - Nottingham
- For the right Civil Engineer, this consultancy is willing to pay a competitive salary package ranging from; £32,000 to £37,000 (depending on experience)
- You would also receive a contributory pension scheme, performance related bonus scheme paid twice throughout the year and paid overtime
- You would have the opportunity to work in a sociable office environment with have chances to go on company incentives
RGB Network are representing a nationwide Civil Engineering & Transport Planning consultancy in their search to employ a Civil Engineer to join their growing Nottingham team.
- This company is a specialist Transport Planning and Civil Engineering consultancy who have been operating within the industry for 10 years, and have developed an award winning business with now 6 offices across the UK
- As an engineering consultancy they are involved in a range of services and provide expertise in many areas such as; Infrastructure Design, Transport Planning, Environmental Assessments, Flood Risk & Drainage, International services and more
- Within their Nottingham office, they have more than 10 members of staff split between two disciplines; Civil Engineering and Transport Planning
- They tend to have a consistent inflow of projects and operate in range of sectors. Examples include; Small Residential development in London consisting around 60 apartments, a Commercial Business park that can hold more than 100 occupants and Sustainable mobility projects based in Europe.
- You would be coming into this Infrastructure Engineering team as a Civil Engineer, so you would be expected to undertake a hands-on design and project management role
- Working within a small to medium sized team, you would get the opportunity to mentor and train the junior members / graduates and delegate responsibilities to the CAD resource team
- You would also gain the opportunity to be in front of clients, attend meetings in addition to core responsibilities such as; producing detailed highways and drainage designs for a range of developments.
If you are interested in this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email pmiah(@)rgb.co.uk