Job Title: Senior Transport Planner – Central London
- For the right Senior Transport Planner, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package ranging from; £40,000 to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- Contributory pension scheme starting from 5%
- London weighting – 10% of salary
- Additional benefits; Private medical care, life assurance scheme, income protection
RGB Network is currently working on behalf a multi-national engineering consultancy who are on the lookout for a Senior Transport Planner to join their Transport & Mobility team within their London office.
- This engineering & transport planning consultancy has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years and have been continuously expanding.
- They now have offices across many countries, and have been delivering creative, value led building solutions.
- Their transport planning team work on a diverse range of projects that cover; urban development, infrastructure planning and design.
- Recent projects include; a new city on the outskirts of Riyadh, with a site area of 6400 hectares. This consultancy was responsible for the development from paid competition to detailed master-planning stage.
- As a Senior Transport Planner you would be responsible for managing and mentoring junior staff.
- Winning work – actively identifying leads to projects within the framework of the group marketing strategy.
- The Senior Transport Planner would have the opportunity developing and maintaining client relationships, creating opportunities for repeat business.
- Job Leader / Project Leader for appropriate group projects, taking ownership for sustained and productive client relationships.
- Maintain a good understanding of policies, technical innovations applying in the transport planning and traffic engineering industries.
What can you bring to the role
- Relevant experience as a Transport Planner within a consultancy environment.
- An understanding of a range of transport planning techniques such as travel demand forecasting, transport policy and outline scheme design.
- Understanding of master-planning concepts to encourage sustainable travel and smart city planning
- An understanding of modelling software such as; ARCADY, PICADY and Linsig.
If you would be interested to hear more about this or similar Transport Planner opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.