Job Title: Assistant Civil Engineer – Central London
- For the right Assistant Civil Engineer this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £28,000 to £33,000 (depending on experience)
- Progression within the company is strongly encouraged with potentials to move up to Senior grade
- Young social environment involving company days/nights out on an occasional basis
RGB Network is currently representing a well-established Civil & Structural Engineering practice who is seeking to expand their London office by employing an enthusiastic Assistant Civil Engineer.
About the Company
- This engineering consultancy has been operating in this industry for more than 30 years.
- Their London office has more than 100 staff, consisting of two disciplines; Civils & Structures
- 85% of their work is repeat business demonstrating their ability to develop strong relationships with clients.
Why you should join this company
- Opportunity to take on plenty of responsibility early in your career as it is strongly encouraged in this business.
- Experience a variety of sectors and jobs, ranging from; minor refurbishments to million pound commercial developments.
- Civil Engineers undergo a regular 6 months review to ensure pay is in line with your development.
- Civil Engineers are also rewarded with; a yearly bonus scheme, overtime pay, company pension and private health insurance.
- A company social calendar including; regular sporting events, annual BBQ, theatre trips, internal competitions and charity fundraisers.
In order to be a functional Assistant Civil Engineer for this consultancy you would need to have experience in:
- Working on Highways & Infrastructure schemes in a private sector consultancy environment.
- Relevant software such as; AutoCAD, Civil 3D (desirable), PDS and Windes Microdrainage.
- Producing designs under the relevant section agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- Communicating both internally with team members and externally with clients and local authorities
If you would be interested to hear more about this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org