Flood Risk & Drainage Engineer – Central London
RGB are working with an ambitious engineering consultancy who are currently looking for a Flood Risk / Drainage Engineer to join their Flood Risk Management team in London. As a company they specialise in providing sustainable development infrastructure solutions from planning, through to full implementation.
The Water Team specialises in providing advice to both public and private sectors clients on planning and design issues relating to Flood Risk, as well as the detailed design of Flood Protection, SuDS and Sewerage on Residential, Retail, Industrial, Commercial Developments and Public schemes throughout the UK.
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- 3+ years experience within a flood risk related position.
- Preparation of Flood Risk Assessments in Flood Zone 1, 2 and 3.
- Preparation of complex foul and surface water drainage strategies (which incorporate SuDS techniques - (suitable for outline/detailed planning and s104 submission).
- Good knowledge of Microdrainage software package.
- Conceptual and detail design of flood mitigation works.
- Preparation of water chapters for Environmental Statements, Project Management.
- You will need to have good written and spoken communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Ideally you will be well versed in the preparation of drawings for Flood Risk Assessments and aware of Current Policy (NPPF, PPG, FWMA 2010, WIA 1991 etc,), Sewerage Strategies, and S104 Agreements.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package including a yearly bonus and paid overtime.
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB on 0207 932 2800.