Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner – Hertfordshire
Have you been working within Transport Planning in London but are keen to find a local Transport Planning consultancy based in Hertfordshire that work on a wide range of exciting projects? If so this coul be the opportunity for you!
RGB are working with a Ttransport Planning and Infrastructure design consutlancy who are looking for a Transport Planner to join their team. Ideally you will live locally and have previous experience within Development Planning for private sector schemes. Anything more than 2 years experience is being considered up to Senior grade.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate would have relevant UK experience within a similar transport planning consultancy.
- Understanding of working in the Planning Regulatory framework, and an understanding of planning and transport policy as applied to development proposals.
- Experience of using relevant software; TRANSYT, LINSIG, ARCADY, PICADY and AutoCAD desirable.
- Knowledge of the relevant highway standards, including the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and the Manual for Streets.
- Applicants should be computer literate and have good knowledge of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans and Traffic Modelling programs.
A competitive salary and package is on offer along with the opportunity to work for a company with a real team feel where everyone feels they make a difference on the projects they are working on.
For more informotion on this position or other similar vacancies within Transport Planning please contact Michael Power at RGB.