Highways Engineer / Senior Highways Engineer – Central London
RGB are working with one of London’s leading highways, traffic and transportation consultancies who are looking for a Highways Engineer or Senior Highways Engineer to join their team.
With an office of 50+ staff and growing in the heart of Central London this company are specialists within highways and transport and have long standing relationships with a number of public and prviate sector organisations.
In this role you will be able to take ownership of the schemes you are working on and also mentor more junior staff. Ideally you will have some of the technical experience listed below:
- Detailed design of infrastructure works, including highways, drainage and earthwork elements
- Achieving adoption of the works in accordance with S278 and S38
- Specification for Highway Works and Design Manual for Roads and Bridges
- Detail design experience for major/minor highway schemes using AutoCAD Civil3D
- Knowledge of signs and road marking (Key Signs, Key Lines or equivalent), pavement design, road restraint systems would be advantageous as would experience of drainage design using WINDES
- Liaison with clients and suppliers and managing / training junior members of staff
- Good communicator and an ability to solve complex problems with a high degree of technical independence
- Working towards Chartership
Salary: Negotiable depending on Engineer / Senior Engineer level but up to 48k is on offer.
For more information on this or other similar positions please contact with Michael Power at RGB Network.