Civil Engineer - Central London
RGB Network have started representing a growing international multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search to expand their Central London Civil Engineering department.
This business has been operating within the industry globally for 20 years, and they have established a reputable image within the UK and overseas. As a Civil Engineer, you would have the opportunity to work in a high-end office space based in the city of London, working in a close-knit team of 10 Civil Engineers whilst collaborating with their various other departments; Structures, Building services, Architecture and more.
This engineering & architectural consultancy views themselves as a forward thinking & innovative company, specialising in BIM and providing their clients a unique virtual reality service for the projects they work on! Working for this company as a Civil Engineer, you would have the opportunity to work on complex projects such as; Data Centres costing approx £300m, high-profile hotels situated near; Charles de Gaulle, Singapore Changi and London airports, luxury apartments in London & surroundings.
They currently have a strong recruitment drive to grow their Civil Engineering team further looking at all levels of Civil Engineers; from Assistant to Senior grade.
Salary & Benefits
- This consultancy is seeking a Civil Engineer who is capable of producing roads & infrastructure designs therefore they are open to candidates who have a minimum of 2 years' experience within the industry
- Understanding of BIM procedures and experience using Civil 3D is necessary
- Experience using; Windes Microdrainage, PDS and AutoCAD is advantageous
- Capabilities and willingness to undertake project management responsibilites and assist Senior members on larger scale developments
- Abilities to produce designs under the agreements of; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- For the right Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package ranging from; £30,000 to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- They value their staff and encourage career development, offering regular training & CPD courses and support in Chartership
- Health & fitness benefits; private health insurance, fruit provided throughout the office, lunchtime running clubs, cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing & social benefits; weekly office yoga, four seasonal company incentives, afternoon tea every Friday & office beers at the end of the month
- 5% pension contribution, 25 days annual leave.
If you are interested to discuss this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.