RGB are recruiting on behalf of a leading provider of construction consulting services with a background in Civil and Structural Engineering. Their expertise includes Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Transport Planning and Highways Design. They are now looking for a motivated Civil CAD Technician who will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a consultancy background working on projects related to Highway & Infrastructure Design.
- The successful Civil CAD Technician will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good understand of civil engineering principles.
- Experience in assisting with the delivery of residential designs including highway, drainage, and adoptable works. (Section 38, Section 278 and, Section 104) is advantageous.
- The Civil CAD Technician will assist with the preparation of infrastructure drawings and design using AutoCAD and other design software.
- Assist with the delivery of residential designs including highway, drainage, and adoptable works. (Section 38, Section 278 and, Section 104) is advantageous.
- Coordinate with internal and external designers and other disciplines to progress and develop the engineering design.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact George Hale via email@example.com or on 02079322800.