Job Title: Civil Infrastructure Engineer – London
- For the right Civil Infrastructure Engineer, they offer a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience).
- Office is located in Central London close to many restaurants and bars making it ideal for those looking for a very active social life.
- Both on the job & off the job training are provided by the practice means this company has an exceptional high pass rate in the “Institution of Civil Engineers” chartered membership exams.
RGB Network is currently representing an established multi-disciplinary consultancy firm who are working on a number of projects presently. This engineering consultancy has been operating within the built-environment for more than 35 years and is continuously expanding. This company has won over 640 awards throughout their lifetime and they won more than 15 RIBA awards for the projects they worked on.
Due to this influx of work they have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their Civil Engineering team based in their London office.
As a Civil Infrastructure Engineer, it is a pro-active supportive role to the existing senior Infrastructure Engineering staff. The successful Civil Infrastructure Engineer would be able to take responsibility for the management of the design process on a range of infrastructure projects for both public & private sector development schemes and having the opportunity to run your own projects.
The role of a Civil Infrastructure Engineer sits between the Directors, Juniors and the technicians of the team, and so the successful candidate would be expected to delegate and manage the activities of the more junior team members.
- Support and lead the production of Drainage and Highway designs for high profile and large scale development projects.
- Delegate and manage the CAD and technician resource in the delivery of outputs to agreed deadlines.
- Liaise with the client and other design teams on active projects.
- Deliver projects within budget constraints.
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience of Section 38, Section 278 and Section 104 submissions.
- Experience in Highways designs under DMRB and local authority design guidance.
- Experience using relevant software; AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Microdrainage.
If you would be interested to hear more about this or any similar Civil Infrastructure Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800.