Semi-Static Mobile AC Engineer – London – 36/37k
My client is a well-established building services provider who has a challenging and exciting role for an AC engineer to come and join their growing team.
- Established in 1998 and have over 30 years’ experience in this industry.
- specialise in the Installation and Maintenance of Air Conditioning, heating, and ventilation systems in London and the South East.
- offer both Planned and Reactive Maintenance to all types of air conditioning systems, boilers, pumps, fans and all other HVAC plant and equipment.
- Look after various blue chip retail and Commercial Office spaces
- X4 engineers on the service and maintenance side
Looking for a service and maintenance AC engineer with install knowledge to perform 80% maintenance and 20% install (from small split system to VRV’s)
Performing maintenance and reactive repairs to VRV’s VRF’s, splits systems, compressor changes, DX units etc
Would also need to have HVAC knowledge to turn their hand to any task on site.
This is to be based on a site in Harley Street, Marylebone 3 times a week on a big commercial multi-tenanted office space with the other 2 days a week covering multiple contracts within London.
6 years minimum experience and FGas & level 2-3 in AC
They are also looking for a junior engineer with 2-3 years’ experience to go around with the senior engineers until they feel confident THE PAKCAGE:
- 35/36k (will go up to 37k for top end)
- Abundance of Overtime of overtime – 1.5 after working hours, Saturdays and double on Sundays and bank
- Van, phone, fuel card, pension, Tools
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk