Job Title: Part II Architectural Assistant with a keen interest in Interiors.
Our client, an Interior Design focused Architectural practice are seeking an experienced
Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part II Assistant to join a small, close knit team of RIBA registered Architects and Interior Designers in the heart of Soho. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ UK experience in the high-end residential sector.
Part II Architectural Assistant requirements:
- Must have experience working within the high-end residential sector
- Proficiency is AutoCAD is essential
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Looking for a highly organised individual who is able to work to deadline
- Essential that you are confident in taking your own initiative
- Must have industry experience working as a Part II Architectural Assistant
- A competitive basic salary (based on experience)
- A healthy work-life balance
- Excellent working environment
- This role requires an immediate starter
- This position entails a 3 month probation period
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to Kristie Arnett at email@example.com
or call 0207 932 2800 for more information.