Are you a fresh graduate or Junior designer looking for a Design assistant role? Keep reading!
I am currently working with a fantastic client based in Surrey, looking for a Design assistant to join their fantastic team! You will be working on high-end residential work for both private and development projects, in the UK and abroad. With the companies flat management system, you will have the opportunity to advance from a design assistant to a higher level role after some time with the company. You will have the opportunity to develop and progress your skills, whilst working closely with the other designers on the team. The designers are now needing a design assistant to help with the upcoming and exciting projects they have in the pipeline. If you are a Junior Designer or recent graduate looking for a new role, this is for you!
- All round skill set
- Knowledge in AutoCAD & Vectorworks is essential
- Excellent communication and well presented
- Design Assistant or Junior Interior Designer previous roles desirable
- Experience of the design process from concept to completion
- Full UK driving licence & car to drive to sites
- Flexible, can do attitude
WHATS ON OFFER FOR YOU:
- £18,000 - £24,000
- Involvement in full project life cycle
- Opportunity to work for an award winning company
- Beautiful Studio environment
- Flat management system - opportunity for a promotion
- Hardworking, friendly team
- Range of projects
- Opportunity to develop into an All Round Designer
- Opportunity to gain on site and client facing experience
Please apply through this website, or contact Olivia directly - 0207 932 2800 - for more details and a private and confidential chat.
Please note : Due to a high number of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.