I am currently working with a fantastic client based in Surrey, looking for a Design assistant to join their fantastic team! This design assistant will be working on high-end residential work for both private and development projects, in the UK and abroad. With the companies flat management system, you will have the opportunity to advance from a design assistant to a higher level role after some time with the company. You will have the opportunity to develop and progress your skills, whilst working closely with the other designers on the team. The designers are now needing a design assistant to help with the upcoming and exciting projects they have in the pipeline. If you are a design assistant / graduate looking for a new role, this is for you!
- All round skill set
- Knowledge in AutoCAD & Vectorworks
- Excellent communication and well presented
- Experience of the design process from concept to completion
- Full UK driving licence & car to drive to sites
- Flexible, can do attitude
WHATS ON OFFER FOR YOU:
- The opportunity to work for an award winning company - 3X BIID finalist
- Flat management system
- Close knit team of 15 people
- Beautiful studio space based in Surrey
- Genorous holiday package
- Salary from £18 - £24K PA - depending on experience
- UK, London & International projects
- Opportunity to develop into an All Round Designer
If you think this is the role for you - please apply through this website, or contact Olivia directly on 0207 932 2800 / email@example.com - for more details and a private and confidential chat.
Please note : Due to a high number of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.