Established for over 20 years’ my client are a key figure in the luxury interior design industry. Based in Cental London they have built a great reputation both in the UK and Internal market.
My client are now introducing their luxury bespoke range and seeking a Business Developer / Sales & Marketing Executive to grow and develop the range. They will be a brand ambassador and promote the product to external clients, Interior Designers, Developers and the Yacht Industry.
- Networking within UK and international
- Researching, identifying and approaching prospective new clients taking a strategic approach
- Working both from the studio and in the field
- Delivering presentations
- Client meetings
- Working closely with the team to continue to drive the company
- Identifying new platforms to boost the product and grow the sales
- Driving towards sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Monitor and report on sales performance
- Work closely with international distributors to assist the processing of orders and ensuring the full cycle
of business development is adhered to from client liaison to aftercare
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in a sales, marketing and business development capacity
- Experience within the luxury high-end market
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and excellent time management
If you feel like this role would be the right fit and are looking to progress your career in the design sector and gain experience with a well-established company please do not hesitate to get in touch.