Very well established, family run, architectural metalwork business is looking for an experienced estimator Your role will be to understand architectural drawings and to be able to price up a range of metalwork projects for a variety of clients including film studios, hotels, restaurants, interior designers, developers and high end clients.
- Receiving enquiries by phone and email
- Reading architects drawings
- Determining requirements
- Engineering solutions
- Obtaining quotations
- Compiling estimates and quotations
- Scheduling and ordering both standard and bespoke work from both the in-house workshop and subcontractors
- Seeing projects of all sizes through from start to finish
The company manufactures balustrades, decorative grilles, gates, railings, metal artworks, vintage lift shafts, furniture etc. The work is interesting and varied. The products they produce are both bespoke and unique. You will be given a competitive salary and a fun place to work. You will have experience of pricing up jobs, responding to tenders, have good IT skills and good written/ spoken English. If you have any relevant experience in a similar industry this would be highly desirable.