An expanding commercial chartered surveying firm is looking for an ambitious associate building surveyor to join their central london office. With varied clients in the commercial sector, an equal balance of professional services and project management work as well as meritocratic progression this is a sociable company that will elevate your career to the next level.
Benefits of an associate building surveyor:
The Role of an associate building surveyor:
- Progression: avoid bureaucracy and glass ceilings with this firm
- Autonomy: you will get to manage and choose your own workload
- Flexibility: Negotiable workload, salary and benefits package
- Social culture: companywide events, for example trips to ascot.
You will be working in retail, automotive, industrial and investor sectors carrying out the following:
- Project management
- Contract administration
- Technical due diligence
- Pre-acquisition surveys
Requirements of an associate building surveyor:
- Management of other building surveyors
- Business Development
- MRICS qualified
- Commercial post qualification experience
- A good technical knowledge
- A focused and driven nature
If you are a associate building surveyor looking for a chance to progress you career, click apply today. Alternatively, call Ruro 02079322800 for more information.