An expanding commercial chartered surveying firm is looking for an ambitious senior building surveyor looking to progress in to an associate position. With varied clients in the commercial sector, an equal balance of professional services and project management work as well as meritocratic progression this is a sociable company that will elevate your career to the next level.
Benefits of a senior building surveyor:
The Role of a senior building surveyor:
- Autonomy: you will get to manage and choose your own workload
- Progression: avoid bureaucracy and glass ceilings with this firm
- Flexibility: Negotiable workload, salary and benefits package
- Social culture: companywide events, for example trips to ascot.
You will be working in retail, automotive, industrial and investor sectors carrying out the following:
- Project management
- Contract administration
- Technical due diligence
- Pre-acquisition surveys
Requirements of a senior building surveyor:
- Management of other building surveyors
- Business Development
- MRICS qualified
- Commercial post qualification experience
- A good technical knowledge is more important that business development skills
- A focused and driven nature
If you are a senior building surveyor looking for a chance to progress you career, click apply today. Alternatively, call Ruro 02079322800 for more information.