A well versed Commercial Interior Designer is needed! I am working with a great East London based Studio, who are looking for a new member of there wonderful team!
As a Commercial Interior Designer, you will be working on Workplace and Hospitality projects, all London based and with lots of creative control! It will be an all round role, involvement from concept to completion and on both the technical and FF&E side.
Please see the following as a bit of an outline on whats on offer for you!
- Very generous salary - depending on experience
- Great work life balance - actually able to have an evening to yourself on a week day!
- Involvement in interesting and different projects
- Discretionary bonus
- Room to develop and progress
Please also see the following for the requirements and ideal skill sets you will have for the role...
- Fully proficient in VectorWorks
- Experience in Work place design
- Circa 5 years industry experience
- Understanding of the design process from concept to completion
- On site experience
- Client facing experience
Do apply through this website, or get in contact directly - 0207 932 2800 or email jclifford @rgb.co.uk
Hope to speak soon!