Commercial Air Conditioning Service Engineer – 32-34k
Are you tired of working within Central London?
Are you looking to come away from being on a call out rota?
If the answer is yes, then this is the role for you!
Steadily growing HVAC facilities company based in Luton working for large commercial, industrial and educational organisations.
- 30 Engineers
- Based in Luton
- Turn over 8 million
- Cover all commercial & Education contracts
Will work as part of a Servicing Team but working as a lone service & maintenance engineer to a variety commercial and educational sites within a 50mile radius of Luton/North London.
- Able to carry out small repairs that may become apparent as servicing is carried out.
- Looking for a pure Service Engineers
- No call out
- Area of coverage is between Enfield and Milton Keynes, with 1 day in Luton - NO LONDON
- Up to £34k
- Company performance bonuses
- Phone & PDA
- Van & Fuel Card (reasonable private usage allowed)
- 20 days holiday
- Bags of overtime
- No call out rota
- Engineer must be F-Gas Minimum
- Personal: Conscientious, fit, well presented and spoken, self-motivated and keen to help.
- Skills: Experienced, knowledgeable and competent in commercial air conditioning systems and associated HVAC systems.
- Needs to be able to successfully turn their hand to small works and handyman jobs on the odd occasion.
- Geographical Area:Will cover 50mile radius of Luton from Enfield up to Milton Keynes with no work in Central London
- FGas 2079 Level 2, FGas Qualified
- Skill Card/CSCS Card
- Good control system knowledge & competency
- Good electrical knowledge & competency
- IPAF mobile elevating platforms
- PASMA Scaffolding & Towers
- Relevant training will be provided to the right candidate.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role and would like to avoid London works, please contact me to discuss or send me your up to date CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk
Phone: 020 7932 2800