My client is a well-established National M AND E Company who have been running for the past 16 years providing FM solutions to a wide range of clients within high end residential, commercial and retail sectors.
Due to sheer growth and increase of contracts, they are looking for an additional M AND E Contracts Manager to join the team.
You will be running contracts and looking after a solid team of engineers.
The Contract Manager will be the accountable interface between the M AND E Company and the client, ensuring the service delivery required by the contract is being met and the stakeholder relationships (internal and external) are strong.
Mobile role for a contract manager looking after X5 retail sites/Hubs in London and looking after onsite engineers and mobile team
• Overseeing small projects ranging from £100,000 - £250,000
• Previous month’s activities and associated actions
• PPM/reactive activity previous month
• PPM activity following month
• Quotations and remedial works
• KPI attainment
• H AND S AND Compliance
• Energy Management
• Cost savings
• Plant/office environment improvements
• Projects planning
• Tactical planning
SALARY AND PACKAGE
• 50K P.A
• Mercedes A class - AMG Sport
• 25 days holiday + bank
• Health Care Scheme + Pension
• Company performance bonuses of up to 70% of salary every 6 months
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or conatct me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk